HUJImail - Instructions for retired administrative staff
Opening an e-mail account
If you don't know your personal code, or if the identification process fails for any other reason, send a message to - firstname.lastname@example.org
- To open an e-mail account go to http://mail.huji.ac.il/open
- Fill out the registration form (Identification is required). A confirmation message with account details
will be displayed at the end of the process.
Accessing your e-mail account
Transferring mail and contacts from Savion to HUJImail
In order to copy contacts and e-mail messages from your Savion account, to the new HUJIMail e-mail account, please follow the following steps (Note - copying contacts and e-mail messages is only performed once):
- The transfer should be done from the computer (at the university) on which Outlook is configured with your Savion account.
- Click here for the migration program download and installation guide.
- Follow the instructions.
- Finally, automatic transfer of e-mail messages from the old Savion account to the new HUJIMail account should be enabled. In order to do that, please follow the steps in the guide found in this link.
It is advised to perform the actions listed above before retirement, and contact the departments computing coordinator if needed.
For further details click here.